🔥 The Ultimate Packing List 🔥
Here are a few top tips on what to bring for your island hopping adventure — the practical and the flamboyant… equally as welcome
Dress code: swimmies and sunnies 😎
Essential accessory: a big smile 💙
The Practical 🤓
- Purchase Travel Insurance before you depart. Make sure it covers sailing.
- Bring sun cream, sun hats, swimwear, shorts & t-shirts. It’s going to be HOT! ☀️
- A light jacket or sweater for cooler evenings.
- Get your whites ready. You can expect a midweek White Party, so bring along your favourite white dress or shirt. Do it for the ‘gram and all that…
- Sport shorts, you can expect some sunrise stretches during our mindful meditation. Don’t worry about trainers but we recommend bringing something loose for these moments of calm.
- Fancy dress? A given. We’ll be handing out prizes for best dressed in our famous Boat Bingo event. Pick a theme and go ham. Did someone say Baywatch?
- No solid suitcases. A soft bag is way easier to store on the boat and also doubles up pretty well as a bean bag.
- Check our treasure map so you and see where the refuel stops are and stock up on provisions (we suggest doing a ‘Big Shop’ at the larger supermarket before we set sail and then top up on fresh goods from the islands.)😋
- Do Not Drink Water from Boat Taps — unless you want to be pretty unpopular with your cabin mate! Buy Bottled Water. Limit your plastic use by buying a drum with your crewmates and decant into bottles. Bring along your hydroflask to stay cool and hydrated😎
- Snorkel and Mask if you love the water and want to make the most of the crystal blue lunch stops.
- Waterproof phone case or drybag, a must have for our floatie parties to capture some moments you might just forget 🍺
- Bring your own towel for swimming and beaching.
- A keep cup / reusable cup for morning coffee strolls.
The Flamboyant vibes
- Fly your flags 🚩and let them know who is at sea. If you are part of a flotilla, you will have your own flag designed for you. Especially important for the Sea Parade
- Vibe up your boat LED Fairy lights / Bunting 🎉
- Get festival — Glitter / face paints/ war paints / hula skirts / flamboyant eye wear / glow sticks
- Soundtracks Bring a jack-to-jack lead to connect iPods / Phones to the boat stereo or portable bluetooth speaker.
- Astrology your thing? Pack your star charts ☀️
- We love to play! Frisbees/ inflatable fun/ beach balls / hula hoops/ cards
- Floaties floaties floaties is all we can say
Anything you think we are missing?
If you have any ideas, please feel free to share and we will add here — the more the merrier and we love a holiday-hack share 🙌
See you soon 🐬 x