🔥 The Ultimate Packing List 🔥
Here are a few top tips on what to bring for your island hopping adventure — the practical and the flamboyant… equally as welcome
Dress code: swimmies and sunnies 😎
Essential accessory: a big smile 💙
The Practical 🤓
- Purchase Travel Insurance before you depart. Make sure it covers sailing.
- Bring sun cream, sun hats, swimwear, shorts & t-shirts. It’s going to be HOT! ☀️
- A light jacket or sweater for cooler evenings.
- No solid suit cases. A soft bag is way easier to store on the boat and also doubles up pretty well as a bean bag
- Check our treasure map so you and see where the refuel stops are and stock up on provisions (we suggest doing a ‘Big Shop’ at the larger supermarket before we set sail and then top up on fresh goods from the islands. We will be providing you with a special guest chef shopping list…yummmmmmy) 😋
- Do Not Drink Water from Boat Taps — unless you want to be pretty unpopular with your cabin mate! Buy Bottled Water
- Bring your own towel for swimming and beaching
- A keep cup / reusable cup for morning coffee strolls
The Flamboyant vibes
- Fly your flags 🚩and let them know who is at sea. If you are part of a flotilla, you will have your own flag designed for you. Especially important for the Sea Parade
- Vibe up your boat LED Fairy lights / Bunting 🎉
- Get festival — Glitter / face paints/ war paints / hula skirts / flamboyant eye wear / glow sticks
- Soundtracks Bring a jack-to-jack lead to connect iPods / Phones to the boat stereo or portable bluetooth speaker.
- Astrology your thing? Pack your star charts ☀️
- We love to play! Frisbees/ inflatable fun/ beach balls / hula hoops/ cards
- Floaties floaties floaties is all we can say
COVID times 🦠
- Don’t forget your masks
- Hand sanitisers
- Antiseptic wipes
- Want to go full out — how about a disposable boiler suit and decorate it!
Anything you think we are missing?
If you have any ideas, please feel free to share and we will add here— the more the merrier and we love a holiday-hack share 🙌
See you soon 🐬 x