NUCO POSITIVE IMPACT MISSIONS…
Find a new home for your winter clothes and keep someone warm this winter.
To help support Homeless Awareness Day, we are encouraging all of our customers, partners and friends to donate your no longer wanted and appropriate winter clothes to the charity and help our local homeless communities stay warm this winter.
And as a thank you for your support and donating your old ski gear, you will be in with a chance to win a £500 bundle of awesome stuff!
It’s a tick tick tick
Donate your clothes for the chance to win:
- £250 voucher towards your NUCO Holiday this season
- Retro treats from our partners over at OOSC
- The Cloud Puffer — Friski jacket
- Pair of custom-made SunGod goggles
- We Are NUCO limited edition Genepi
- OUR ETERNAL GRATITUDE (priceless)
Thank you to our partners for supporting us in this mission!
How to help?
Want to be involved and have a positive impact in our community?
We have made it easy for you…
- Sort your wardrobe out — we are looking for ski jackets, thermal, gloves and hats (No salopettes, socks or other items please). The more items you donate the higher your chances of winning!
- Package up these items up including your name and email address clearly marked inside, or print and complete this form.
- Post to us at NUCO Travel, Beech House, Gatley Rd, Cheadle, SK81PS. Postage should be just £3 with Royal Mail.
- Share your involvement, post and tag us on instagram to get an extra raffle ticket
What happens next…
- We sort your items and you’ll be entered into the raffle, which will be drawn on October 31st.
- Everyone’s a winner — we distribute the items and hopefully make someone smile with our partner, Mustard Tree
Few things to note:
Items must be received by October 30th 2020 to be entered into the draw, which will be drawn on October 31st using a random number generator
Each item donated will get you an extra raffle ticket, maximum 3 per person, gloves counted as a pair.
Please only donate items which can be distributed to the homeless — clean, warm, functioning zips etc- would you wear it is the question?
No NUCO branded garments can be accepted (this is not a brand exposure campaign for us!)
By entering the raffle you consent to join our mailing list from which you can unsubscribe at any time (why? so we can keep you up to date with even more ways you can help us have a positive impact)
Postage with Royal Mail for a small parcel up to 2KG is £3.10 on a 2nd class service, other sizes and services will differ.
£250 holiday voucher is applicable for the 20/21 season and not transferable